Learning Frames is the next revolution in learning. You can create your own learning experience regardless of the subject matter, your instructor or your learning environment.
Once you understand the concept of a Learning Frame you can start the journey of creating learning experiences that matter, that impact your life and that will change your destiny.
Learning can be a challenge for many people:
- Do you feel powerless when you are in a classroom trying to learn something?
- Do you want to study more effectively?
- Do you want to stop wasting time learning things that do not matter?
- Do feel like what you are learning is not helping you achieve your goals?
Would you like to turn the tables on learning?
- Do you want a great learning experience regardless of the class or instructor?
- Do you want to own you learning and own your success?
- Do you want confidence to learn anything you want?
- Do you want to know and use study tools and methods to help you retain information?
- Do you want the clarity and focus to align what you learn with that which matters most to help achieve your goals?
Learning Frames is a cognitive aliment system that wraps around anything you want to learn. Yes, you will be able to learn more effectively using a Learning Frame, but more importantly you will be able to sustain your passion and energy as you view all of life’s opportunities as ways to engage with the world and frame your learning in way that is meaningful, durable and impactful.
For more information visit my website at www.learning-frames.com
By the end of the Learning Frames course you will be able to:
Use 6 study methods based upon proven neuroscience to enhance your study skills.
Identify the factors that can unlock your potential as a learner by focusing on the reason why you want to learn.
Identify the factors that both inhibit your ability to learn and limit your understanding of what to learn that will unlock your potential.
Identify the methods and techniques that increase your ability to retain information that leads to durable learning.
Identify your actual learning ability and acquired knowledge.
- What is the Analysis Learning Frame?
- Key Ojectives
- The Key to the Analysis Frame
- Life and Learning
- How Behaviors Affect Learning
- What are you learning behaviors
- Learning the Rules for Life
- Learning Frames for Life Laws Handout
- How to A.C.E. Learning
- Mindset for Learning
- Mindset Assessment
- Mental Models for Learning
- What is Your Learning Objective
About the instructor
Shane Lester earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Professional Writing and a Master’s of Science degree in Instructional Technology with an emphasis in Learning Psychology from Utah State University. Shane has had a dual corporate careers in training design and software product design.
Shane has published four books and is now on a mission to help people analyze their failures and create learning strategies to help them achieve their goals.